6 ounces freshly brewed Godiva Peppermint Mocha Coffee
2 – 3 teaspoons chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
3 – 4 ounces warm milk
Milk foam or whipped cream (optional)
Crushed peppermint candies (optional)
1. Brew Godiva Peppermint Mocha Coffee.
2. While coffee is brewing, heat milk on stovetop or in microwave.
Do not overheat. If desired, use a whisk to foam the milk.
3. Pour brewed coffee into serving cups. Add chocolate syrup and
sugar and stir until dissolved.
4. Add warm milk and foam or whipped cream (optional).
5. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies (optional).